來自霍比長者的訊息 (Message from the Hopi Elders)

蔡淑芳、張碧琴譯

You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour.
你總跟人們說關鍵時刻就快來了,
Now you must go back and tell people that THIS is the hour.
現在你要回頭去告訴他們時候已經到了。
And there are things to be considered:
要開始思考:
Where are you living?
你住在哪裡?
What are you doing?
你正在做什麼?
What are your relationships?
你的人際關係如何?
Are you in right relation?
你是否擁有對的關係?
Where is your water?
你的活水在哪?
Know your garden.
找到你的花園。
It is time to speak your truth.
此刻,是對自己誠實的時候了。
Create your community.
創造出你自己的社群,
Be good to each other.
善待彼此,
And do not look outside yourself for the leader.
不要徒然向外去追尋導師。

This could be a good time!
此刻正是時候!
There is a river flowing now very fast.
江水滔滔東去,
It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid.
水勢如此盛大湍急,渡者不免心生畏懼,
They will try to hold onto the shore.
不免緊抓岸邊不放,
They will feel they are being torn apart, and they will suffer greatly.
似乎自己將被撕成兩半,深受其苦。

Know the river has its destination.
知道河流自有其歸處,
The elders say we must let go of the shore,
長老叫我們要放掉緊抓岸邊的手,
Push off into the river.
躍身入水。
Keep our eyes open,
睜亮雙眼,
And our heads above the water.
讓頭也浮出水面,
See who is in there with you and celebrate.
看看誰與你同在並感謝。
At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally,
在這歷史性的一刻,不要再用個人的角度看世界了,
Least of all ourselves.
至少我們不要這麼做,
For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey Comes to a halt.
因為當我們這麼做的時候,我們的靈性成長旅程將嘎然而止,
The time of the lone wolf is over.
不要再當孤獨之狼了。

Gather yourselves!
大家一起來吧!
Banish the word struggle from your attitude and vocabulary.
擺脫對抗的態度和語言,
All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.
以聖靈充滿的態度和感恩的心情過日子。
We are the One’s we’ve been waiting for.
我們就是自己所等待的人!

The Elders
Oraibi, Arizona
Hopi Nation
長老歐拉比,亞歷桑那霍比國

(本文為網路流傳文章,作者已不可考)

觀看次數: